Property Management - Silver
What Our Property Management – Silver Includes
- Pre-inspection of property
- Market rent analysis
- Viewing and/or photo documentation of condition-pre and post move
- Recommendation of repairs
- Coordination of activities with third party contractors.
- All advertising costs
- Tenant screening and showings
- Collection of rents
- 24 hour/7 days a week availability to be reached for tenant related emergencies.
- Detailed quarterly Statement defining all activities
- Calling cost to tenant and owner
- Mileage and gas to view property
- Go to the relevant governmental agency to pay taxes
- Retain a rental/lease agreement upon an initial rental
Other Fees-not included in the property management
- Evictions – Client pays for outside eviction service.
- To represent the owner in any courts or Rent Assessment Board
- Late fees from tenant – the agreed property management percentage is deducted
- Materials – Charged at cost.
- Cleaning Service
- General Handyman Repairs, Plumber, Electrician, General Contractor – Quote by Quote Basis
- each time a new tenant is placed one month rent will be charged
- If an existing tenant continues the lease. A renewal of the lease agreement will be charged 100% of the rent.
- Capital improvement-Any work to improve the property will attract an administrative fee of 10% of the entire cost. (to include material and labour)
What we do not charge
- If the property is vacant we do not charge a management fee
- We do not charge a set- up fee
- Interest on Security deposit
We do not charge hourly rate to act on owner behalf – a flat rate is generated.